Four colleagues and I, who have all recently completed our doctorates involving the production of a film, have got together to compare our experiences. We decided to write about our PhDs/DCAs in relation to:
- Creative works: genres, length and formats
- Exegesis: purpose and rational
- Methodologies: reflective practice strategies and approaches
- Theoretical approaches: Genre-centred, practitioner-led or creativity-based.
- Generating new knowledge: identifying the heart of the research
- PhD Research publications: peer reviewed research outcomes
Read More …